HybridZ

Headlight wiring pigtail?

I am wondering where I can find a replacement part for this. I need a new one.IMG_1296.thumb.JPG.0309d748710bf0e744176a7cd4fb765d.JPG

i need only the whole wiring, the black thing that plugs into the headlight and the white thing that plugs into the harness.  I've tried looking at zcardepot and MSA but I might have missed it. IMG_1294.thumb.JPG.8e8df111626b711e4f563e1745af07b6.JPGoIMG_1295.thumb.JPG.238b3a02453c19a3de2fe47b7fc90b97.JPG

What's the problem with the current harness? If it's only with the socket on the bulb side, those are readily available and you would just need to cut and splice the one end. I haven't seen many of the datsun harness connectors available so you might have a tough time finding the other end

16 hours ago, ZHoob2004 said:

What's the problem with the current harness? If it's only with the socket on the bulb side, those are readily available and you would just need to cut and splice the one end. I haven't seen many of the datsun harness connectors available so you might have a tough time finding the other end

The problem is that I don't have the whole connection. I have the passenger side but not the drivers side.