HybridZ

Looking for some 240/260/280 Parts

MichaelsVintage

Hi everyone,

I want to clean up my 260 this winter, and I'm looking for a few pieces to help that process along. I'd like to find:

Hood
LF fender
Both headlight assemblies
Left door
The rear valance panel under the taillights
Maybe the LR fender area (I can give more detail if need be)

I'm still new to the Datsun game, so I need a bit of help knowing what exactly will fit my car. My car's build date is 11/74, and I've attached a photo of the car's ID plate. Please let me know what I need, and if you have it!

Thanks,

Mike

Datsun VIN plate.jpg

I've got a good left door (actually have a good right door too) but I think shipping would be pretty expensive.  No rust, no bondo, good glass.  I'm in zip 23602, if you want to shop for shipping quotes.  Greyhound can often be the best deal for big heavy items.  LMK if you're interested.  

27 minutes ago, jhm said:

I've got a good left door (actually have a good right door too) but I think shipping would be pretty expensive.  No rust, no bondo, good glass.  I'm in zip 23602, if you want to shop for shipping quotes.  Greyhound can often be the best deal for big heavy items.  LMK if you're interested.  

If you could PM a couple pictures, that would be helpful!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
17 minutes ago, Zlovernu said:

I have a fresh set of seats freshly re upholstered.  I also have a set of S.U carbs and manifold possibly? 

artistknownas@hotmail.com 

Thanks, but this is a race car and I've got a set of Webers on it already. I am still looking for everything in the original post, however.