HybridZ

New Moderators

rturbo 930

Hey guys,

I am seeing a need for some new moderators. Many of our current moderators no longer visit here regularly (as far as I can see), and sadly, two of them have passed away as well.

Personally, I'd nominate SeattleJester, NewZed, JMortensen (if willing to take it up again), and Derek. If need be, I'll volunteer as well.

Thoughts?

13 hours ago, Derek said:

I'm flattered but I can see a conflict since I'm a vendor as well as a user. 

I nominate JSM. He always seems to have a level headed approach.

Wow, thanks Derek. 

I'll do anything I can to serve, but I'm not nearly as talented as you guys though. 

• 3 weeks later...

Any of the gents mentioned above would do a great job, and I applaud anyone that's willing to put the time and effort into this forum.

If they're interested, I think Miles and New Zed would also  be great candidates for Moderator positions.

My two cents...

Missed this the first time around. 

Appreciate the nominations. If needed I would be happy to help out in anyway I can, granted I think there are many who are more knowledgeable and more likely level headed then I am.

Names that come to mind, newzed, miles, nigel, andyandthesea (sp?), rturbo 930, chickenman, rebekahsz (sp?). 

• Administrators

Sorry, I saw this post and have been meaning to respond to it. Been a little busy with thanksgiving / family stuff and forgot to respond.

Yes, I have been thinking about it since John passed away and now with Joel gone it would be a good idea to have more eyes on the forums.

So, If anyone mentioned here has the time and interest in being a moderator please send me a PM so we can discuss and get the ball rolling.

Thanks!

Dan