HybridZ
jeffer949

1974 Turbo 260z $4800 Kansas

Hey Jeff. Ya we sold our house in June. Staying in a duplex and close on another house in a week and a half. It's just time to let it go. I realized that even if I was to take the time and money to get it into what I always envisioned. Using it wouldn't be something I can do with my family. That's more important right now

Yeah we down sized houses and up sized the lot!  I would have only broken even if we sold, so I turned it into a rental. 

After three years of it being a rental I'm a bit tired of cutting two lawns! 

Man keep the car your gonna regret it. Kids will be 16 before you know it and how cool would the Z be for a first car. Just minus the turbo!

I know I will. But it's ok. I will more than likely buy another one in the future. It a just a car. I have to keep telling myself that.  My wife understands that someday I will be getting another one. Or at least she cant say no if I choose to😀. Pending responsible financial transactions of course. Oh it's pending a sale we will see on monday.

On Saturday, November 11, 2017 at 10:52 PM, jeffer949 said:

I know I will. But it's ok. I will more than likely buy another one in the future. It a just a car. I have to keep telling myself that.  My wife understands that someday I will be getting another one. Or at least she cant say no if I choose to😀. Pending responsible financial transactions of course. Oh it's pending a sale we will see on monday.

Pm sent