HybridZ

Techno toy front control arms

I have the GTX2 control arms. The car isn't running yet, but I can say the for perfect, look nice and stout, have plenty of adjustment, and the ladies love them. Not so sure about that last bit, but they do look fancy and of great build quality.

I'm running the Silvermine units with the futofab TCA  super stout and plenty adjustable.  Huge difference in handling on my car and it saved me some $ going this route.  I just installed the TTT rear LCA and the product is top notch.  I've always had good success with TTT FWIW. Jim 

I bought TTT's rear + front control arms (not the GTX2, the other ones) + their tension rods. I haven't installed them yet cus I'm waiting for Stance coilovers be built so I can do everything at once.

I'll say that initial quality is very good. Powdercoating looks durable and welds are clean. I'll try to give an update in a few weeks (hopefully Stance is quick) when I get everything on.

Only negative so far is that they missed sending me one nylon-locking nut :(

cfUepos.jpg?1

Edited by AlbatrossCafe

better price with silvermine for the same product...... Edan at silvermine is a great guy and I use his products as much as possible.   consistently a great product for a consistent fair price.  I used the futofab TC rods as I liked their design better for heavy loads in race conditions.   Check my build log... there are some pics on there somewhere.  Jim

• 3 weeks later...