HybridZ

hello all, thanks for the add, this is the first time ive actually joined a forum in over 8 years lol. ive used facebook for past car builds, and google, but i just got out my datsun 280z with a fresh l28et swap. im still currently on stock drums in rear and stock calipers and rotors up front. i have a buddy who is willing to give me his take off 04 g35 brembo brakes, and would like to kill two birds with one stone. five lug swap, and bigger brakes on my devil s30. 
my nissan history.
i got my 86 s12 turbo back when i turned 16 and my father drove it when i was about 7. 
i did a full rear subframe swap from a z31t with poly bushings and the drilled and slotted front and rear brakes. 
still spring and strut, but aftermarket springs and struts to keep the car planted.
my buddy got a 77 280z with an l28et (now mine) and drove it till it stopped running. 
he came up with that it needs a new distributer which i have from a 79 280zx that i just equiped for free. was found in a barn for 17 years with 85k miles. 

once i get the car running again and enjoy it, i want to put the g35 brembo's on the 280z. in order to do that on an s12, you would typically get s13 coilovers, s13 five lug swap hubs, spindles, tie rod ends, ect.. 
so, what i want to know is am i going to have to mod a bunch of stuff together in order for it to swap on? (g35 brembos)
would i need new struts and spindles, and hubs ect?

i was planning on running 17's and fender flares in advance so clearance shouldnt be an issue. 
thank you for all your help!!

Welcome to HybridZ.

I would start by reading up on the FAQ's and the brake options people have worked through in the past.

I myself was going to do an EVO Brembo swap, until I really started looking deeper into it. The are huge and heavy and somewhat difficult to swap (custom parts, which need to be designed and built to a level you will trust your life to). So personally, I made the decision dollars for dollars, it's probably better at the end of the day to just head down one of the tried and true paths, with know pro's and con's. You will probably save money just buying someones kit. 

However that said, if you have your heart set on it, go for it! HybridZ is all about exploring options and making something new. 

thanks man! ill take a look at the faq's and see what i can do. i just thought i could get them to work cause they are about a 1000 dollars in brakes, and im getting them for free. figured it wouldnt hurt to try and make them work if i get them for free lol.