HybridZ
jhm

Interior body panels, decent condition

Multiple interior body panels, numbered for ease of reference.  Plastic is in good condition; previous owner covered with a felt-like black cloth material (see close-up photo for pattern on cloth material).  $5 each plus shipping, or $15 for all five pieces plus shipping.  UPDATE on 29 Nov:  Panels 2, 3, 4 and 5 are SOLD.  Panel 1 is still available.

Interior tail rail garnish piece, excellent condition.  This is the piece that goes between the roof liner and the rear hatch, where the overhead interior light is mounted (and no, I didn't make up the name for this piece...it's from the FSM.)  $15 plus shipping.

Thx for looking!

IMG_0750.jpg

IMG_0751.jpg

IMG_0752.jpg

IMG_0753.jpg

IMG_0754.jpg

IMG_0755.jpg

IMG_0756.jpg

IMG_0757.jpg

IMG_0759.jpg

IMG_0760.jpg

IMG_0761.jpg

IMG_0773.jpg

IMG_0762.jpg

IMG_0763.jpg

Edited by jhm
Update status of parts available

Interested in all of them. How is the felt material applied to the plastics? Is it easily removable? What year car are these for?

I'm looking to do a interior color change on my 72 240z and these would help.

EDIT: Just saw your tag. Early model 260z.  I think the overhead tail rail is different between the 240z and 260z

Edited by jkelly

The material is glued on....looks like they used a spray-on trim adhesive.  Very easy to remove the material itself, but would probably need some use some sort of stripper or adhesive remover to remove the remaining glue residue.

Yes, early-model 260.  So the five pieces "should" work on your 240, and I'm sorry but I don't know about the overhead tail rail piece.  Sorry.

Let me know if you want a shipping quote.  Unless you have preference, I would probably use UPS or Fedex.  Thx for your interest.

Update:  upon closer inspection, I see now that panels 2 and 3 are both cracked in the thin section that's between the rear glass and the doors.  They are now freebies for anyone that buys any of the other panels.  Sorry 'bout that, guys. 

New package price for pieces 1-5 is $10 plus shipping.

JHM....... I'll take all of your interior parts. Please determine the total cost with shipping and contact me to make arrangements for payment. They need to be shipped to North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582. My cell # is 843 450 6512. If I can't answer when you call, please leave a message and I'll get back to you asap. Thank you for your help, Tom.   

All queries and PMs replied to.  There might be something goofy going on with the site right now, so please let me know if you sent me a query and haven't heard back from me.  Thx very much.