HybridZ

Got 315's to fit my set up

On 12/9/2017 at 3:21 PM, seattlejester said:

The rear one looks to be non adjustable on car as in you would have to remove the spindle bolt to adjust it. Not really a problem once you have the track width set, but if you have to adjust that your alignment guy will be annoyed with you, my guy told me it was kind of a pain to get the tracking just right because you would have to disassemble the strut from the arm and check every half turn. 

That could easily be solved with using an oversize bung and adjuster added so you  can change length on the car.  I never bothered with my set as they were made in a jig matched to the arms that came off the car.  

3 hours ago, tube80z said:

That could easily be solved with using an oversize bung and adjuster added so you  can change length on the car.  I never bothered with my set as they were made in a jig matched to the arms that came off the car.  

That is true, I figured about the same, once set it is not something that would be revisited so I didn't see the merit in oversizing that bung or similarly using a thread adapter and loosing the diameter of the rod end shaft. It is however a feature that might be useful for someone, although that someone maybe someone driving their car to the track on thinner rims, but really really really wants flush wheels on the drive there or something?

17 hours ago, Ldova said:

Would love a review on the Apex Eng stuff! I see a lot of advertisement on FB, but not many personal responses.

That would be nice since there's hardly any feedback on it, ill be ordering a set of the front rear arms and I can review the quality and install but not they work since my z will still be down till summer :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Thanks for diving in NV.  Can you provide all the specifics on the rims and tires? Maker, model, 4 lug or 5? And the tires as well. I'm running old school 305-50-15's on the rear and 265-50-15's up front. When this set of tires are gone there are no more. I'll need to jump up to 17's.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/20/2018 at 12:57 PM, RioDan said:

Thanks for diving in NV.  Can you provide all the specifics on the rims and tires? Maker, model, 4 lug or 5? And the tires as well. I'm running old school 305-50-15's on the rear and 265-50-15's up front. When this set of tires are gone there are no more. I'll need to jump up to 17's.

Thanks Rio i have the spec on an earlier post feel free to message me if you have any questions also.