HybridZ

Megasquirt Plug and Play Harness and Pre configured ECU's

softopz

Finally a complete drop in plug and play High Quality Custom Megasquirt 1 , 2 or 3 harness with fuse and relay box. We take out the hard part all you have to do is pass it through firewall, connect the plugs, and 3 wires (12 v battery , 12 v switched and ground! ) Every install gets instructions and detailed pics sent to email or here on hbz.
Megasquirt is a standalone fuel and ignition system that is robust, affordable and most importantly tunable! Get rid of those 30+yr old harness, broken efi plugs and that silly AFM ! Be able to tune, get better gas mileage , better driveability and most importantly POWER. 

Harness's are custom made for each individual setup and will take 1-2 weeks to complete. It includes all new plugs, fuses, relays , wires , loom and components. The harness is designed for ms2 compatible Nissan 280zx turbo 82 83 distributor OR 300zx/maxima/pathfinder Distributor I am also an authorized Megasquirt Dealer I could get any other system or product!

HARNESS $ 750

Megasquirt 1, 2 or 3 L series drop in harness Harness + Relay/Fuse box will be $750 will include:

- 6x EV1 sealed injectors plugs quick disconnect

- 1x GM coolant temp sensor with amp sealed plug

- 1x GM air temp sensor with amp sealed plug

- 1x ms2 friendly Throttle Position sensor with sealed plug

- 1x ms2 friendly Crank Angle Sensor with plug OR l28et distributor input ( you supply plug )

- Fuse Relay box: Labelled with fuses for fuel pump, coil, ecu, 2x injectors banks. With 2 spare connections for wideband / boost controller.

- 16 ft power to fuel pump 

- Main Power to battery with fuse connectors, 8ft ground for relays, 8ft switched power for relays. (crimped and soldered)

Harness is made from

AMP METAL DB37 clamshell connector

- You choose ECU placement or Fuse/Relay Box some people like fusebox next to battery and ECU inside passenger firewall. Or both near each other

- All connection are crimped and soldered for optimum connection and longevity.

- GXL wiring (heat and oil resistant)

- Up  to 12ft length at no extra charge

- labelled every 3 inches

- relay/fusebox can handle 6 relays and 6 fuses (typical install uses 2 relays which leaves you with 4 additional for headlight upgrade, fan etc. and 4 fuses and leaves you 2 spare) 

- fuse/relay box is detachable from harness that way you can pass it through on either end.

- extra FIDLE, IAC 1A, 1B, 2A, 2B outputs included

Additionally I can also setup a MS2 ECU to make this a complete turn key system!

MS2 ecu $ 467

config $ 200 hardware+software configured (includes basetune which $100 goes to ChickenMan for his efforts) at the moment 260cc injectors /440cc/480cc also we will cover NA tunes.

extras options available

Wideband input,Fan control, Methanol Control, 4 cylinder harness, 8 cylinder harness, trigger wheels for CAS  ecu panel mount custom length wires. Mega squirt hardware assembly.   PM for extra options and more info.

Iam also a authorized re seller of all Megasquirt products, 14point7 wideband/data logging systems and HDI boost controllers/intercoolers/gauges/clamps.

If you need more info please look at this old thread or PM me . 

post-4858-0-43554700-1495609058.jpg

post-4858-0-26554500-1495609057.jpg

post-4858-0-04554600-1495609058.jpg

post-4858-0-62434500-1495609057.jpg

post-4858-0-64154400-1495609056.jpg

post-4858-0-79434700-1495609058.jpg

post-4858-0-98986700-1495609953.jpg

s-l1600 (1).jpg

s-l1600 (2).jpg

s-l1600 (3).jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I want thank Hussein ( Softopz) for all his help and good service in ordering his harness and MS ECU. He managed to a rush order for me and was able to cater to my set up . From someone who has already done a MS on my car , I know how intimidating the initial wiring can be . I strongly recommend this option offered by Softopz to get you going faster and with less frustration . Having someone that actually works in our cars can get you harness that fits right and works right . 

I was impressed to find out he does all this while being a family man with kids and works many hours on his job. 

His support after the sale has also been great and always answers pm’s . 

I would recommend him for this service .

side note: Teaming up with Chickenman ( Richard) makes for a great knowledge base for hardware and software regarding MS . 

• 2 months later...

I am still making the harness's. Although, I will be gone from MAY 1s to JULY 1st . The two current setups I have will be definitely done before then.  I dont know if we can squeeze before then or not PM me when you are ready. 

• 1 month later...
On 1/3/2018 at 7:53 PM, softopz said:

Thanks, I really appreciate the kind words.

Anyone want to order I just finished 3 sets last month and I have nothing on my table now turnaround is 2-4 weeks depending if you get ECU or not.

I am interested in this wiring harness for my L28ET motor, do you have contact information available or a website. 

On 1/3/2018 at 7:53 PM, softopz said:

Thanks, I really appreciate the kind words.

Anyone want to order I just finished 3 sets last month and I have nothing on my table now turnaround is 2-4 weeks depending if you get ECU or not.

do you have contact information or a website where I can get more details on your wiring harness outside of this forum? I am very interested in the products that you have for sale. Looking for a complete harness for a while. price is not indicated on here. email me direct at diamonddog032@yahoo.ca 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/8/2018 at 1:32 PM, softopz said:

I tried emailing you it for returned back. Maybe a typo. Im not doing harness's till July 1st when I return from family trip.

I will be waiting untill July 1 to order mine then :) 

• 1 month later...

It would be nice if you could do a pictorial/ tutorial on what the full harness kit eliminates from the stock EFI Z’s. I’m mostly referring to fusible links, etc...

I believe if people saw how this kit simplified a stock EFI z engine compartment they would be more inclined to consider. I have a client now that has a 77 and I would like to talk him into buying this kit vs trying to restore the OEM EFI. 

If you lay out the costs and compare and add the fact that you flexibility with the MS it’s no brainer . Eliminating the AFM, and the stock ( probably corroded) ECU , and fusible links is a big bonus.

Just a thought. 

My project was different since I went from a non -EFI set up, so my costs were higher.

A+

I just got my Megasquirt and harness installed. Great directions and super simple to get up and running.

Hussein was also really great with support. I asked a bunch of questions and he responded real quick.

This has been the best upgrade I've done to my ZXT.

Also shout out to @Team Zleep for the real clean wiring install. Central Florida guys feel free to hit him up.

driver.jpg

passenger.jpg

Edited by La260z
Added stuff

On 6/24/2018 at 10:45 PM, madkaw said:

It would be nice if you could do a pictorial/ tutorial on what the full harness kit eliminates from the stock EFI Z’s. I’m mostly referring to fusible links, etc...

I believe if people saw how this kit simplified a stock EFI z engine compartment they would be more inclined to consider. I have a client now that has a 77 and I would like to talk him into buying this kit vs trying to restore the OEM EFI. 

If you lay out the costs and compare and add the fact that you flexibility with the MS it’s no brainer . Eliminating the AFM, and the stock ( probably corroded) ECU , and fusible links is a big bonus.

Just a thought. 

My project was different since I went from a non -EFI set up, so my costs were higher.

That's a good idea. People do love more pics .The last 5 kits already included detailed instructions, specific harness diagram for each customer (incase they got additional EBC or wideband added) and pictorial of what's included. In the original post I did mention it removes the AFM, ecu and harness: but not fusible links.

I have a new site just opened its still a soft launch been working on vacation! www.protunerz.com the harness/ecu will be up there soon with additional options and information.

Guys I have some great products Soley manufactured for our cars. I can't say too much but will be definetly something that's unique. Hopefully  coming in the later year please follow on Instagram and our Facebook page when released. 

Instagram: protunerz_com 

Facebook: PROTUNERZZ

• 1 month later...

I am 100% NEWB when it comes to electrical. I am all about pre-made harnesses so this is great. My timeline to order is within the next 2 months. I have a few questions:

1. Sorry, maybe I am illiterate, but is it $750 for just the harness?
  2. Do I need to have new injectors with this setup or can I use stock?

Thanks.

Edited by AlbatrossCafe

Hey thanks for interest :) Take your time whenever your ready IM super swamped now actually I have 4 I need to finish this month.

1. Yes $750 is harness w/fusebox and air/clt temp sensors

2. You can use your stock injectors most guys upgrade since you are doing a standalone Engine Management System that control every aspect of the tune.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Just thought I would share my awesome experience. The harness is awesome and ticks in nicely into the Z chassis! Working with Hussein was nothing short of a pleasure, very personable and professional.

Here is a video of the harness and the car running 

• 2 years later...
On 1/4/2019 at 6:25 PM, v01canic said:

Just thought I would share my awesome experience. The harness is awesome and ticks in nicely into the Z chassis! Working with Hussein was nothing short of a pleasure, very personable and professional.

Here is a video of the harness and the car running 

If I'm not mistaken, that looks like the L28E. I can't for the life of me figure out if I need to do a turbo conversion before replacing my system with MS.

• 4 months later...