HybridZ

Options for hub-centric front hubs

I am about to install the T3 rear end conversion, which will give me hub centric on the rear. I have been fighting a vibration problem in the front with the disc spacers for my Toyota calipers. Is there a hub option that allows a modern hub centric style hub to be used that centers the rotor and wheel hub?

• 4 weeks later...

Mustang spindles.  That's what I'm using.  Same 5x114.3 wheel pattern.

But will need modded 2004 srt4 coilovers and a mustang ball joint and some techno toy tuning outer tie rods to work.

Wheel flange is spot on and steering geometry remains factory.  Brake options get super cheap too.  13.2 inch brakes for $150, Or 14 inch brembos monsters for $96 per caliper and $45 per rotor....

Can still use 11.5 inch brakes and a 16 inch wheel is that's your thing too.

I might look into this. I read your other thread and am not squeamish on this type of work. I currently have BC coilovers and a power steering conversion up front, so the tie rods and lower coilover tube will have to be figured out. I do like the idea of cheap front brake upgrade to go with my Z32 setup in the rear. This will be on the back burner right now, have to finish the rear and the unexpected  engine swap soon.