HybridZ
Sign in to follow this  
260DET

New 370Z Category?

We have a 350Z category and the 370Z has not escaped the dreaded LS engine transplant scourge, looking around there is no particular site that caters specifically for modded 370's so maybe?  After all hybrid Z's don't stop at a particular model and some fresh site traffic would do no harm so is a 370Z category possible, a good idea?

On ‎12‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 4:10 PM, 260DET said:

We have a 350Z category and the 370Z has not escaped the dreaded LS engine transplant scourge, looking around there is no particular site that caters specifically for modded 370's so maybe?  After all hybrid Z's don't stop at a particular model and some fresh site traffic would do no harm so is a 370Z category possible, a good idea?

My son loves his 2010, 370Z  just as much as I love my older models.  And a new section will bring new interest.  Hell, I just might get one to play with real soon!

For someone who has not driven a 370Z they strike me as the modern version of the S30 if we ignore the appearance. A friend of mine races one, the weight was stripped back to 1,200kg race weight including a FIA spec cage. Hello Those In Charge, let's not ignore the 370 any longer  :)