HybridZ

240Z 5 Lug Front/Rear Conversion

I realize this is beating a dead horse but just checking to see if anyone has been successful at this with available stock auto parts. I know most everyone has the front 5 lug hub for about $400.00 but the only one I found that has the rear is Arizona Z. I talked to Dave today and he said the front/rear set is $2200.00. Dave makes some great stuff but I am looking for a less expensive way to have better wide wheel choices.

I just found this and am checking now on availablilty. 

Thanks in advance for the help.......

Edited by Gmagno

1 minute ago, Invincibleextremes said:

Have you been following what I'm Doing?  I have 5 lug front and rear, and a monster diff and badass axles and monster 4 wheel disc brakes and it cost me around 2k to do on my 240z...

I haven't but I already purchased a front/rear set of BC Racing coilovers that I cant use with anything other than the Datsun components. I have an R200 rear with a Quaife LSD and just wanted a better wheel choice. Not pushing the HP you are. This is an endurance race car with about 250HP at the crank.

Just now, Invincibleextremes said:

My advice? Sell the bc coilovers,  and do what I did for the front, then use my rear knuckles with bolt on 240sx 5 lug hubs and 240sx cv axles, that way you get cheap 5 lug setup and also cheap cv axles that work with your r200....

The cv axles alone will eat you alive in costs, you know that.

I have the Futofab rear axle CV conversion kit. http://www.futofab.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=175:datsun-wcr-cv-axle-kits&catid=38:datsun-drivetrain&Itemid=122 

6 minutes ago, Invincibleextremes said:

Gotcha, personally I would never have made that choice, but that's me, I'm not a fan of current datsun parts pricing.

Me either but R&D isn't cheap anymore, yet I understand your position. I have money to spend its just do I spend it just to have better wheel choices?

Edited by Gmagno