HybridZ

Speedo/Tach Lenses

TheWeekendWagon

Tried to restore my speedo/tach plastic lenses on my '78 280Z with a headlight restoration kit and just made them worse haha. Looking for new ones, preferably nice and clear without a bunch of scratches. I don't need the whole gauge just the clear plastic lenses. They are the same for the speedo and tach so if you have two tachs or two speedos lying around that works too. And although the gauges themselves are slightly different I believe any model year has the same plastic lens. For price/shipping purposes I prefer to buy just the lenses if possible but if the price is right I don't mind buying the whole gauge. They don't have to work.

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, jhm said:

Now THAT'S a deal!!!

Trying to de-junk. I never got to give you the full tour as I was messing around with my (former) daily driver.

@jhm I'll give the OP two weeks to respond - if you want them to re-sell, come and get em!

2 hours ago, wal280z said:

I'll give the OP two weeks to respond - if you want them to re-sell, come and get em!

Hey Wayne, thanks very much for that generous offer; but I'm going to take a pass for now.....still have a few used gauges of my own I'm trying to sell.

If I see anyone looking for tach and speedo, I'll be sure to send them your way!

• Thanks 1