HybridZ

so you wanna swap an rb eng? here ya go

stony

It goes either way.... comparing stock to stock is apple and oranges. to get a rb25 to what a rb26 can do with just a boost controller kind of evens out the price point.

If you get into pistons rods and head work start out with a cheaper rb25 as with comparable mods I have seen rb25s put down some serious number's. but lets understand that neither are cheap.

I know this is an rb thread and I bleed RB, but I have said it many times. if it ever fails catastrophically I'm going GM 4.8 with twin 76s

• 5 months later...

It goes either way.... comparing stock to stock is apple and oranges. to get a rb25 to what a rb26 can do with just a boost controller kind of evens out the price point.

If you get into pistons rods and head work start out with a cheaper rb25 as with comparable mods I have seen rb25s put down some serious number's. but lets understand that neither are cheap.

I know this is an rb thread and I bleed RB, but I have said it many times. if it ever fails catastrophically I'm going GM 4.8 with twin 76s

Why the Gm 4.8?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I just read all 11 pages...anybody do the neo rb25det I just ordered it yesterday. Is there any differences I should be concerned about. I tried using the search but the crappy search will not recognize 3 letter words such as neo...

• 1 year later...
  • 6 years later...