HybridZ

How about these!!

Tim240z

They may cause loss of flow but I'd prefer that to loss of hearing or income via tickets.

I'm going to have two Dynomax bullets put into my exhaust system along with the new headers if things would just slow down a little in life so that I could remember to call the shop and setup an appointment icon_rolleyes.gif Sad huh?

Guest Anonymous

I was looking at these a couple of days ago and I wondering about them myself... Looks like they use restriction to slow the exhaust down and thus cooling it, and allowing it to mix with the hotter gasses reducing their energy and thus noise. Similar to the the CC Header inserts if you ask me, and judging from what I've heard, the inserts don't do much in the way of noise reduction. So I'd venture to say that these mufflers would flow sufficiently when used in pairs, but wouldn't reduce noise by much. Compare that with an absorption-type muffler and you will see what I mean. That and I've never heard of anyone using these mufflers (on the street at least) which leads me to think that these mufflers are mainly for drag racers required to use "mufflers" of some sort... I dunno. Again, this is just my opinion and I have nothing solid to back it up.