HybridZ

Wanted: modified SBC cast iron exhaust manifold

Guest Anonymous

• 2 weeks later...

I've got a set of the rams horn manifolds that are required for the JTR position. I'd sell em' to ya cheap (contact me off-line) and you could get them milled OR you could hunt them down locally and save some bucks (look in late 60's Chevy trucks, don't look past big old ugly 2+ ton trucks either) The left hand angle dump is not that hard to find, well at least around here.

E-mail me @ ldpelp@yahoo.com

Hrm, you DO realize that the Flowtech block hugger fit fine and don't have to be customized right? Several manufacturers make good headers and with ceramic coating they look really nice. Why exactly would you want heavier cast iron over th ebetter flowing header?

Guest Anonymous

You might also try the Camaro cast iron manifolds that JTR mentions, they supposedly work as is and don't require angle milling. Just a thought.

Regards,

Lone In Az. in Absentia....

Guest Anonymous

I located a set of cast rams horn exhaust headers for ten dollars and cleaned them up with a grinder and sanding discs. I considered the block huggers and ceramic coating but figured my application to be more of the cast iron variety for overall longevity (at this time). I am presently looking for a local machinist to modify them.Thanks for the in put for the putt-putt.