HybridZ

Important message about the HybridZ Helper's List--PLEASE RE

jimzdat

OK, gang--at the request of a few of our members, I have put a simple password protection on the helper's list. The previous links will now take you to the login page (if they don't, you need to hit "refresh", cause you're looking at an old page)

The login is:

Username: hybridz

Password: hybridz

Like I said, it's a real simple script, but it should keep email grabbers out (I hope)

HybridZ Helper's list

Also, there may be a slight delay in my being able to update the page for a few days, as I will be moving to Ohio

• 3 months later...

I`ve seen the password posted a few times here for the helpers list. Anyone that happens to read one of these posts can see the password??? All of our info is there for the taking.

Is it just me(a security freak)??? or does anyone else have a concern about this?

Guest livewire23

i think the password's just to keep automated spam mailers out.

Hey, how can I get on the list? I've dropped most of my paychecks for the past few months on tools, I might as well share them... I've even got a compressor. Anyone in the CA area need some tough bolts loosened? also, it seems i would be the only one on the list in the norcal area.

Yes the password is a very basic thing, just to keep auto bots out of it--so far I've had no complaints, and in fact, the MG site it is modeled after didnt even do that much, but I dont know if they had problems or not

As far as getting on the list, if you go to the Helper's page, there is a link at the top which takes you to the registration form--it then sends me an email, and I go in and update the HTML (slow process, but it keeps the file sizes down on my free webspace)

I emailed SuperDan once about linking to it from here, but I think it may have gotten lost somewhere, since I never heard back