HybridZ

update the rides section!

fl327

thats one thing i like more about zdriver than this site, its the rides section, the only thing we have like that is like four people and a couple of them dont even work with the z anymore.

i would like to see something like zdriver's rides sections, except for the year breakdown we could have conversions, just like we have the forums for different and daring drivetrain combinations, you know, sbc, sbf, sbm, L6, other engines, kit cars based on z frame,,, all the rides in the featured section are very nice, but I feel that we need something like that where different cars of each different grouping of drivetrain is represented. i hope i make sense, im cramming master thesees in between posts here.

The issue has to do with allotted bandwidth and what we can do with it. Hosting a lot of pics, etc, takes up valuable bandwidth and this site has consistently used up more bandwidth then is allocated to it. Hopefully that will be remedied soon by SuperDan moving to another server, thus giving more space available for the forums, members rides, etc. I would like to see that too! A ton of guys on this site have great rides that deserve some pictures!!!

Davy