HybridZ

Two Years in the Federal Correctional Facility in Sheridan O

Guest Anonymous

Hey Larry, welcome back !!! I was on a business trip and didn't check this site for few days. It's good that you have a place to stay and your wife is still with you and the dog remebers you now :)))

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to start making a dash cover using a combination of the GTO and Tomahawk designs. I used a plug from WAGZ for a GTO mold that Nathan and I made just before I went away. I wanted to splash a mold on the the roof on a 280 Z which was straight to make a fiberglass top to fully cover the roof for my GTO kit but the red 280 Z disappeared--just vanished. I filed the law suit and the eviction proceedings yesterday.

Definitely good news. Have wondered how you have faired since going away. Have missed your insightful posts. For what it is worth, your posts have more than likely not disappeared, they just can't be found by the search function. If you can find your old account, you can usually find the old posts under your user profile.

Hope you can put your two year ordeal behind you. That kind of inner hostility can tear a man up inside. Maybe leave the battle for someone else to fight a while? God knows you have sholdered your share of the battle.

Hope you regain your sense of Karma. Several months of Z therapy sounds like just the ticket.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just another welcome back here to us Larry, or as we say in the islands where I'm from, "Aloha"

I too have gained Z-knowledge from your previous postings.

Good to hear the Mrs. still at your side. (me on 3 too)

That really stinks about your automotive losses. I hope you reap huge there.

Again, welcome back!

Holy cr@p, you made it back. I think the last time when you were around I was just getting ready to do my V8 conversion. I never did that and instead built a turbo L28 car. Different car entirely. I sold my V8 conversion parts, even that spicer diff flange that was hard to find. Glad your back. Sorry to hear about the damage to the car body.

Hey Mody-

I though you were going to say something like, "When you left, my kids were in kindergarten, and yesterday the grandkids stopped by with the antique 350 to get my help in swapping the transmission." :lmao:

• 6 months later...

Glad to hear that you have got your "freedom" back... I can't imagine dealing with what you had to. At least you are out and can live a somewhat normal life.

I seemed to have missed quite a few threads over the last year. Even this thread..

Guest Dorifto

Wow ... I just read this entire thread, and I'm at a loss for words. At one point and time [see also: before reading this thread], I had some respect for "our" government ... now I see just how little it's "ours."

How tossed-up does a governing body have to be? It aggrivates me to no end reading what you've had to deal with. And I thought my legal problems were severe - no competition anymore.

Good to hear you still have your wife, and dog around - two years can change a lot of things, as it has for you. My condolences, good sir, and may the best come of your efforts.

-Dave-O