HybridZ

Two Years in the Federal Correctional Facility in Sheridan O

Guest Anonymous

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome back Larry! The board has changed alot in the last 2 years, as i'm sure you life has. Good to hear you are fighting with appeals, I'm currently taking Law courses and wish I could have helped you more when you needed it. The classic "Wish I knew what i know now, when i was younger". Great to have ya back!

Best of luck and wishes.

Alos in Regards to Mike Kelly's comment much earlier... about not fighting the feds. I disagree.. our country was founded on this very principle and we should never forget that; however, you should most certainly pick your battles and be smart about it.

-Ed

Another welcome back to add to the thousands you've undoubtedly had already.

It'll all work out, just know that somebody is watching you and everything you say and do now.

In all my early born days, I believed in alot of this country and what it stood for, including the justice system. That was until I had my dealings with it. I am now of the opinion that if you "piss somebody off" that is in law enforcement, then your screwed unless you have a good lawyer and then sometimes your just screwed anyway.

Put it behind you and move on, life has way too much to offer and that crap will always stink, and it keeps stinking if you keep stirring!

Welcome back!

Not even worth having a handgun in Canada. Can't own most styles/types, and sooo much paperwork and threats of jail, its hardly even worth it to own them. Now a 30-06, 303, or an SKS, or a 12 guage pistol grip no prob. Although they were (are????) forcing all owners to pay a registration fee for ANY type of firearm.

Only the Cops and Criminals have handguns here. IF the gov't had its way, all gun owners would be criminals..at least it felt like it with the gun resgistration law. How could you fight it?..do you have something to hide?? if nothing to hide, then it should be ok to register you and your firearms, as well as pay a fee to do it! just to get guns out of the hands of criminals..

As Archie Bunker so aptly answered his daughters question about banning firearms to prevent murders. "would it make you feel any better if they wuz pushed outa windows?"

Let the past go, and get on with life! Start Zedding!!!

Scott

GLAD YOUR OUT! A few things have changed since you went away but I think it's still legal to install a V8 into a Z car.

The way things are going it may not be too long until this site has to go underground and all of us have to worry about jail time for "installing unauthorized powerplants" in our vehicles!

Larry,

You mentioned that your engine had been stripped. What was taken? I have some chevy parts laying around and so either PM me or post what you need, and if I have it, its yours. I'm glad that your wife was waiting for you and that the dog finally recognized you.:)

Chaparel2f, I see you are a homeboy with an Oregon address. I apreciate the offer and stiil have Datsun parts to trade.I will leave you a private message with my phone number. My engine was stripped of Edlebrock 600CFM and Perfotmer Manifold,aircleaner, valve covers, Accel distributor, complete set of all stainless steel bolts and fastners and plugs except for the oil pan, And all the chrome crap that you can bolt onto an engine when you want to show-off, dip stick, alternator pulley brackets, alternator with chrome pulley, complete oil pressure sending unit and adapter Moroso inline radiator hose filler and radiator cap aluminum pulley, new water pump flex fan. The griffin radiator was damaged or basically everything except the block, and chrome oil pan heads and rams horn headers but the stainless bolts were taken.. I had posted a picture of the engine but that is gone now off the internet. The stuff can be replaced but it took awhile to collect. I will file a lawsuit tomorrow against 4 people for conversion, Intentional infliction of severe stress and interference with federally protected rights against three of them and I am not being kind in damages. I am also filing an eviction proceeding against the renters tomorrow too. There is a real problem with the rear tub of the Tomahawk which if unusable will be imposiible to replace given the nature of Rory Bateman and the attempt to splash a mold on his body design. I had another SBC engine that was stripped and a complte 76 Z is missing! When you do time, it is great to have a dream to focus on to make time go faster and when that dream gets urinated on like mine was there is nothing you can do about the situation locked up. I have seen inmates go crazy trying to deal with these losses like mine. The worst is to lose a wife and if the authorities get wind of this --you are thrown in the hole.

Guest tony78_280z

Man that is some sh!t... I'd prolly flip out if someone outright stole parts off of my Z. And then i'd be right back in the clink. Where was all this stuff stored. I'm picturing in a garage, and if that is the case... you probably know who it was. You want for me and the boyz to werk 'em over? (just kidding)

Let me know how to get ahold of you and give me a while to go through the stuff I've got. I can't do the manifold and carb, or the exhaust. but I'll see what else I may have. As for trading for parts, I got a Z31, so that is probly out of the question. BUT I remember before you went in you were doing a lot of fiberglass work so I prob could your knowlege.