HybridZ
Sign in to follow this  
SuperDan

HybridZ Logo Contest

S30, I like the bottom one the best because contrast stands out much better. Clean, solid design, IMO. Some members have expressed a preference to me for metalic or chrome/gold look, so now they should be pleased. If I could find enough free time to work up a few, I'd like to knock out a few metalic or chrome/gold logo effects myself , but for now, I'd vote for your designs and Greiman's.

Guest Look A Z

Bushido, your logos are looking GREAT! I love the one engineered to be feared! HA gotta love that.

This one is it for me.

And yes' date=' I am S30 biased! :D

[img']http://www.hybridz.org/phpBB2/album_pic.php?pic_id=64[/img]

Maybe put the Z in behind Hybrid (in kinda like the cabin of the car) and in with .org ???

And make the Z bigger behind Hybrid :rockon:

I agree with this, except with Bushido's tag line "Engineered to be feared!"

Tim

I do not know what logo will win out but with permission' date=' I plan to get some T-shirts with Bushido's "Engineered to be Feared" on one side and the "Rat Fink" graphics on the other side.

How 'bout it, Bushido?[/quote']

I'm with Scottie, I love that Rat Fink graphics, and Bushido's logo, but with color like DCarrow's logo and the older "Z "! :rockon:

Thanks for all the feedback guys, i'm working on a couple of the suggestions that you guys posted, should have them up later tonight.

Scottie - feel free to use that logo, i can send you the original psd file if you'd like, or a high-res jpg, just shoot me an email.

Ok, I have opened the logo area for rating.

http://www.hybridz.org/phpBB2/album_cat.php?cat_id=3

Remember, there are now about 4 pages of them and once you rate a logo you cannot UNDO IT! Take your time :)

The number 1 logo will be the logo for the site.

The next 3 or 4 runner up's and the number 1 will be added to the HybridZ on-line store for T-shirts, coffe mugs, etc.

Just need some logo's so I can open the store :)

We will tally them up and it will be final on 3/14/03

Dan

That engineered to be feared motto is very clever. Much better than the old one.

And, according to Google, it's only showing up in one other place: http://www.hardwareonline.dk/vis_test.asp?tID=84&s=4 - which means it's up for grabs as far as I'm concerned.

As to the logo, I voted for album_thumbnail.php?pic_id=169

At first, the s30 outline of album_thumbnail.php?pic_id=166 appealed to me, but, after some consideration, I decided not. That silouette is fairly over used on many other sites and publications. Plus, it doesn't "capture" the lettering. The letters are just hanging there, all lonesome like with nothing framing them.

I really do not like the red and blue coloring. Really alot. Icky.[/img]

I'd be down for a t-shirt with the ratfink thing on if it's a nice, heavy cotton.

i would have to agree on the red and blue lettering being icky and the motto being really clever. i prefer the logo jeromio voted for, as well the one with the s30 silhouette. i'm thinking of this purely in terms of what logo i would be willing to put on the rear window of my car. my car is all silver, with the only other color being blue for the engine block. i want something that would blend in with the rest of the external theme.

Hey Bushido,

Can you hook me up.

If nothing else, I`d like to use it as a desktop.

If you don`t want to post it, e-mail it to me.

This one is it for me.

And yes' date=' I am S30 biased! :D

[img']http://www.hybridz.org/phpBB2/album_pic.php?pic_id=64[/img]

Maybe put the Z in behind Hybrid (in kinda like the cabin of the car) and in with .org ???

And make the Z bigger behind Hybrid :rockon: