HybridZ

HybridZ logo and apparel

Tim240z

It appears that Dan is having some issues which are keeping him from the site and the associated tasks concerning the logo and apparel. The consensus seems to be that S30Z Bushido's design is the choice of the new generation, so if anyone wants to go ahead with logo design on T-shirts and Caps, I can coordinate.

I don't want to get too bogged down in too many different articles, so here are MY thoughts:

1. Plain lt. grey t-shirt with the logo on the front and the 'tagline' on the back (silkscreened)

2. Black ball cap, design placement as above.(embroidered)

3. Long sleeve denim shirt with small Hybrid Z text embroidered on the front and full logo and tagline embroidered on the back.

Once I get consensus, (and the original design from artist), I can get some pricing. If my pricing comes back higher than what someone else can do, I will gladly defer to them.

I know we were hoping to have these things done by the 2003 MSA event, but alas......

What thinks you guys?

Tim

I have a strong preference for number 1.

I might also suggest a number 4: a short sleave, button up Dickie's shirt with the logo on the front left.

I have a Horton Heat concert shirt like this in dark blue with a black Horton logo patch.

Alternatively, if someone could provide the embroidered patches, that'd be cool. Then we could put 'em on any clothing we want. I'd put a bunch of them on my overalls. Track people could put them on the suits.

I'd buy one of each or any of the above. How's that for helpful in making a decision? :?

Ok. If I HAVE to choose one, I like #3 the best. Jeromio's idea may be the best for all. We can have nice, embroidered patches put on anything we like...

Guys,

I was thinking about all three choices. I just want to know if those choices are popular, or if one or more of them would need to be substituted for something else. The patch idea is interesting though.

Tim

I would like a black Tshirt with the logo on the front and slogan on the back, or the slogan on the front left (amsll print) with a larg logo on the back.

or...the dickies shirt sounds cool.

maybe a nice black polo shirt with the black and white checkerd sleeves.

a nice old school baseball hat style with the logo on the front center, and then the slogan around the back open area (above the adjuster straps.)

a patch sounds cool as well.

grey Tshirts are cool, But black would be great at hiding dirt and gunk i get from fixing my car on the side of the road. also...I couls go out on a date with my girl, and not have to spend time cleaning up and lookin good. just close the hood N pick her up! :lol:

Guest silverbullet
I would like a black Tshirt with the logo on the front and slogan on the back' date=' or the slogan on the front left (amsll print) with a larg logo on the back.

maybe a nice black polo shirt with the black and white checkerd sleeves.

a nice old school baseball hat style with the logo on the front center, and then the slogan around the back open area (above the adjuster straps.)

a patch sounds cool as well.

[/quote']

I second all of this especially the polo shirt and black T-shirt, BTW what S30Z Bushido design are you guys talking about? I hope the front 3/4 :D

What do you think of this?:

Front:

The 3/4 Z logo without the tag line across the chest

Rear:

The tag line across the shoulders, large enough that it starts on the left sleeve, and ends on the right sleeve

and maybe have the web url folloow the contour of the collar?

I really like the black Tee idea, except that it is hot as hell in the sun. I was wearing my black HybridZ Tee at the MSA show, and although the air temp wasn't that high, I was hot as hell!!!

For a denim shirt, how's this?:

Small logo on the left chest, (maybe even the side view), and the large logo on the back , and the Url running down the sleeve?

Tim