HybridZ

Z corral at Monterey Historics

Guest zvoiture

Guest zvoiture

Less than a week away and I just wanted to MAKE SURE there wasn't a SINGLE Z owner in California out of the loop on this. There will be a Z parking corral at the 30th annual Rolex Monterey Historic Automobile Races THIS Saturday. We sold the minimum passes to gain the corral and the management was generous enough to not only give us a really excellent corral area, but also give us 20 MORE PASSES!!!

Let me put this another way: IF YOU ATTEND THE MONTEREY HISTORICS, WE WILL GIVE YOU A FREE PASS TO PARK RIGHT UP FRONT IN THE ACTION. Outside turn 2 to be exact.

You must drive a Z, Roadster, or 510 to the event on Saturday to be eligible. No other type of vehicle will be allowed in the Z corral. If you already have tickets, e-mail me NOW to get your corral parking passes. (ZVOITURE@aol.com). If you are thinking about it, go to http://WWW.LAGUNA-SECA.COM and order your ticket and then e-mail me for your free parking passes. The corral parking passes are free if you hold a general admission ticket for Saturday.

Don't get stuck out in a pasture riding the shuttle in to the race. Drive right through the gates and park up with the Jaguars and the Cobras.

Anyone who has read this far deserves to know this: John Morton will be at the race driving one of the prototype Cobras and a Lotus. He has promised to visit the Z corral. Ya wanna meet John Morton? Better get your corral passes! Also there is a dinner at the San Juan Bautista Inn Saturday evening at which John Morton will be the guest of honor. Spaces are still available for the dinner also.

Remember, the Z corral is Saturday, August 16th only.

Steve McConnell, Director

Central Coast Z Car Club