HybridZ

"Invalid Session"

Phantom

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Hceline17

Yeah, it took me five tries to post in the exhaust section the other night (each time it failed I had to rewrite my post, ARGH!)... and I can't change my profile so I have a stupid sig, the wrong AIM name and an old E-mail address (doing well eh?)

anybody know of a fix for this?

Guest Mike The Vagrant

I figured out the Invalid session thing I think, (this is HCeline17 by the way)... my guess is you guys are using AOL. Hop on Internet Explorer and things should be fine... unfortunately now I have to figure out how to get the name Hceline17 on my other account, over to this account which has my real E-mail address :?

It's not just an AOL problem, although I can't imagine why AOL users still put up with all the crap from that provider. Didn't take me long to figure out that there are many other providers out there that offer far superior service for the same or even lower price.

Anyway, Ernie, a.k.a. RacerX, was over yesterday and he was complaning about the same thing. I even had this problem a while back. Fortunately I have wonderful tech support with my ISP, read no automated answering service. I still don't know what they did, I'm not terribly web savy, but it's fixed now.

Call your tech support guys. If they can't help you drop them. They don't deserve your business.