HybridZ

sr20 Z

stony

wow.... thats sooo nice..

SR20, big turbo, looks like 3 or 2 peice watanabe's or panasports (or whatever there nice as hell) Bride seats...

man thats a killer car.

i love the hood, and i would like to see more of it, any pics of it closed with a pic of the scoop?

awesome find and pics!

mike

• 2 weeks later...

I just finished building the motor and trans mounts and installing a SR20DET in Amir's (demon) 260Z. It appears to sit back a bit more then the one pictured above. I was able to get the pan behind and below the front crossmember after notching the rear crossmember flange.

sr20det is no joke at all.

my buddy ran 119mph in the 1/4 with

sr20det with jun head and cams

apexi ecu

t51r hks turbo and manifold

4" exhaust

10psi

gtr fmic

and almost no clue how to tune it.

240sx has to weigh 2800lbs.

thats stupid fast.

I just finished building the motor and trans mounts and installing a SR20DET in Amir's (demon) 260Z. It appears to sit back a bit more then the one pictured above. I was able to get the pan behind and below the front crossmember after notching the rear crossmember flange.

SHHHHHH!!

Hey, my friend Ken (team Velocity) that lives in Oki (has an R31 with an RB20det swapped in, his was an n/a) took some shots of that same Z, I'll see if he knows more about that Z. He went that car show in Okinawa. Basically it was an "old school" hotrod day for all the Okinawans. Some sweet rides were there. I'll look for some of his pics...

John 82ZXT

• 2 weeks later...