HybridZ

show off your wheels

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Zachb55

umm, lets see, those Nismo ones are deffinately sweet. I was gonna say something about the flares on your z S30 but i was thinking it was photoshopped anyhow, but that looks so damn cool like that, if only you could photoshop a car and print out the real thing... that's definately a printer concept someone needs to work on.. lets see, i have centerlines similar to the ones posted by Shuyun but without the holes... lets see if i can dig up a pic...

wheels.jpg

im not sure what the deal is with the Enkie center caps, i dont know if these are Enkei wheels or what, but i do know that they need to be polished up and then sold so i can get some like those Nismo ones!!!

-Zach

Guest Nic-Rebel450CA

I fell in love with these niche wheels at the tire store the other day but they said they are the wrong backspacing and they would have been able to get the right backspacing except that they are discontinued now. :cry: On clearance for $750 with tires!

Guest 1975yellowBSPZ

You guys have all the cool toys...Low tech low buck 14X7 turbines with black painted centers and 235/70's for me. Falken Azensis coming soon

4610IM000114-2.jpg

Ok never done the image thing but here's a crack at it.

this is a 2 minute MS paint job of them on a 2 year old pic of the car I happened to have at work today. I've made a lot of progress since then. the wheels are 17 x 8 99 Mustang GT wheels.

Best part is I got all 4, less than 5,000 miles, mint condition, like new tires up front and half tread Nitto 555r's on rear for $200. Gotta love those mustang guys ripping off 17 x 8's all the time for a set of chrome Cobra wheels.

Perry

album_pic.php?pic_id=2090

Guest Nic-Rebel450CA
p><p>Ok never done the image thing but here

You need to have the end of that say "' alt='>You need to have the end of that say "'>

You hit the Img button at the wrong time. You need to click the button, paste the img url, then click the button again. Or past the img url, highlight the url and then click the img button once.

Edit: n/m, looks like you just got it

hey auxilary, where was the picture of your car taken? (PG.3) have you ever been to any of the evergreen college swapmeets or car shows? i could have sworn ive seen your car there before

That pic was from Ohlone College Z-fest from august of this year. I don't even know where evergreen college is, so, probably not :)

You're right, they are OZ's... It's there champion model that was available a few years back.

I do have more pics of it in my gallery but i can only upload a few pics at a time. check them out...

i can always email some out if you guys are looking for more.

thanks for the gratitude, it feels good to hear others appreciate the look. :)

Any questions are always welcome.