HybridZ

show off your wheels

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, so FINALLY! I get to post some, althoug low quality, pics of my car half way put together and the MOMO's I got from FreakyPainter, at quite the resonable price I might add... Just a note, these are with spacers, and this weekend I will add my toyota brakes when they are complete, enough with the chit chat right?

f97faa90.jpg

f97faa71.jpg

This one I thought would look cool, but I guess my camcorder didn't think there was enought light!

f97faa7a.jpg

• 10 months later...

o.k. so I found the answer to the question I am typing over. Here is what I asked? What other cars have the same bolt pattern 114.3 4 lug as the z? This is what I found with the years available after:

Honda:

prelude 92-96

prelude si 92-96

accord 4 lug 1990-96

Toyota:

celica 76-85

cressida 85-88

supra 79-82

supra L 83-85

Ford:

Maverick, Mustang 64-74

Accura:

Legend 86-90

Infinity:

g20 91-96

M30 90-92

Mercury:

Topaz 88-90

Mazda:

rx7 gsl/se 84-88

626 83-87

Mitsubishi:

Galant 85-96

Mirage 85-92

Starion 83-87

Volvo:

40 series 98+

Nissan:

Altima 93-01

Sentra 83-86

Stanza 19-92

200sx + turbo 84-88

240sx 89-96

300zx 84-86

I found most of this on this website:

http://www.custom-spinning-car-truck-rims-wheels.com/bolt_patterns.htm

I know this answered some questions I had. I hope it can help someone else. Now I can look at junk yards for cheap 15x6 rims if I want just to get the front brakes (4x4) on the car.

Well with my car still in bits - I visited a local Z Club member to install my new Compomotive ML mags on his Zed. I took some pic. These mags will be installed on my Z with its custom steel flares - however having seen these on a stock Z (stock suspension and guards/fenders) I will be looking to sell the front and get another 2 the same as the rears. Wheels and tire specs are as follows

Front

15x7 -6 offset (3.76" BS) 205/55/15 Toyo Proxes 4

Rear

15x8 -12 offest (4" BS) 225/50/15 Toyo Proxes 4

7025Comps-on-R-side.JPG

7025Comps-on-F_R-more-from-rear.JPG

7025Comps-on-R-rear.JPG

7025Comps-on-R.JPG

Wheels in my sig picture are replica 2003 Mustang SVT Cobras. 9X17, 26mm offset with 1.75" thick 4/4.5-5/4.5 spacer/adaptors.

Car has coilovers and MSA "IMSA" Flares.

Tires are Kumho Ecsta MX, 285/40-17 rear, 255/40-17 front.

Sometime in the near future I will widen the rear flares to accommodate matching 10.5X17", 27mm o/s wheels. I have the wheels already, just have to do the bodywork (Yucch!)

I got these babies 1 hour ago.. I love how deep dish wheels look on the Z..

I'm thinking full polish will make them come alive. The aluminum is relatively soft and seems to polish easily, without a fuss. The hardest part will be doing the middle section 'honeycomb'..

mini-wheels1.JPG

• 1 month later...

Damn! This was the exact forum i was looking for.....except most of the links are dead!!!

I guess ive always liked classic wheels but these in this forum have changed my mind. Rather than spend 800 bucks for new tyres, i think i rather try and sell my wheels for 800 and then get a new set of 17s with tyres (not new, 2nd hand, much cheaper that way)....And i assume all these wheels need spacers right?

Since someone brought this thread back from the dead, might as well post my wheels:

wheels%203%20007.jpg

This picture was before I adjusted the coilovers.

more

more

ROH Snypers, 4x114.3

17x8 - 245/45/17

17x9 - 275/40/17

No adapters, I was part of a group-buy with some MKII supra guys, it took forever to get them. The GB started last January and I got the wheels this December.

5" BS (was suppose to be 4" I think..) and +17mm offset all around and ROH bored the centercaps wrong. The big caps that stick out are in the rear and the little ones are in the front. But they won't fix them because they screwed up on over 30 sets of wheels :rolleyes: