HybridZ
v8dats

show off your wheels

Guest shuyun

album_pic.php?pic_id=2052

centerline 15 by 7.5 or 8 I have not measured the bare wheel but the tires are 225/50/15

Guest Aaron
... they are from this car' date=' Sato's immaculate white S30:

the wheels are Work Meister S1, not quite sure of the sizes but i believe they are something like 17x8front 17x9rear with some negative offset.

[/quote']

My favorite part of those wheels are the big brakes behind them. :-D

but ZR8ED gets my vote thus far.

Guest RCNSC

DSCN3489.sized.jpg

WOW. Wow.... shesh..... NICE. Where can I get them? How much? Custom adaptors? WOW. Best rims I've ever seen on a Z.

Guest Zachb55

umm, lets see, those Nismo ones are deffinately sweet. I was gonna say something about the flares on your z S30 but i was thinking it was photoshopped anyhow, but that looks so damn cool like that, if only you could photoshop a car and print out the real thing... that's definately a printer concept someone needs to work on.. lets see, i have centerlines similar to the ones posted by Shuyun but without the holes... lets see if i can dig up a pic...

wheels.jpg

im not sure what the deal is with the Enkie center caps, i dont know if these are Enkei wheels or what, but i do know that they need to be polished up and then sold so i can get some like those Nismo ones!!!

-Zach

Guest Nic-Rebel450CA

I fell in love with these niche wheels at the tire store the other day but they said they are the wrong backspacing and they would have been able to get the right backspacing except that they are discontinued now. :cry: On clearance for $750 with tires!

Guest BigWhyteDude

man i love those papasports, those are the best looking wheels you can put on a Z to me.

Guest 1975yellowBSPZ

You guys have all the cool toys...Low tech low buck 14X7 turbines with black painted centers and 235/70's for me. Falken Azensis coming soon

4610IM000114-2.jpg

Guest 1975yellowBSPZ

btw, slownrusty thats is about the slickest zx I've ever seen.

Guest Perry

Ok never done the image thing but here's a crack at it.

this is a 2 minute MS paint job of them on a 2 year old pic of the car I happened to have at work today. I've made a lot of progress since then. the wheels are 17 x 8 99 Mustang GT wheels.

Best part is I got all 4, less than 5,000 miles, mint condition, like new tires up front and half tread Nitto 555r's on rear for $200. Gotta love those mustang guys ripping off 17 x 8's all the time for a set of chrome Cobra wheels.

Perry

album_pic.php?pic_id=2090