HybridZ

show off your wheels

hey mike,

thats the colour that my 240Z used to be. sometimes I wish I kept it that same colour. its kinda unique, and when its shiny (it seems like yours is) it seems to git the first gen very well.

anywho, cant wait to see your car done. or mine for that matter. :cry:

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ls1z4me
2+2?

nice color...

anything done to it? is it a hybrid?

mike (old Z32 owner :()

Thanks, it is a 2+2 and the mods now are a K&N with a CNC billet adapter. 2.5" cat back with H pipe, and magnaflow SS mufflers. Check out my Album. Planning a LS1 / 6 speed swap, and then offer a kit to follow. :D My 69 Camaro in the back ground has a 96 Lt1 / 6 speed. For more on it see my web page.

EvilRufusKay: in not sure..... i love the CCW's.. i really do.. i just dont no how it will look with the color i plan on painting it.. i might just get the centers made in black....

but like Sparky said.... my stock color is pretty different... i really hated it at 1st, but it DOES fit the look of the car, and i really like it..

but im still not sure.. either keeping it or going TV2 Bayside Blue...

not sure...

and Ls1z4me... NICE Z.. very clean.. is it a stock color? i no it came in that type of color but in those pics its hard to see.. seems like the stock graphite gray color.... i was gonna buy a 1995 twin turbo in that color before i bought my 280Z.. cuz i sold my 1993 Z32 and didnt have a car for a month and i MISSED my Z SOOOOOOOOOOO much.... still do, but i desided to just get a S30Z and go all out.. which i really havent done, but kinda...

mike

Guest ls1z4me
Ls1z4me... NICE Z.. very clean.. is it a stock color? i no it came in that type of color but in those pics its hard to see.. seems like the stock graphite gray color.... i was gonna buy a 1995 twin turbo in that color before i bought my 280Z.. cuz i sold my 1993 Z32 and didnt have a car for a month and i MISSED my Z SOOOOOOOOOOO much.... still do, but i desided to just get a S30Z and go all out.. which i really havent done, but kinda...

mike

Not sure what what the color is called, but the paint code is KH2. I call it Matalic Gray, but graphite is also a good discription. Your Z looks good in the picture, I like the powered by statement. The jack stand part applies to so many of us.

jackstandracing.jpg

sparky-

yea they did find it and the people that stole it but when they found it the car was completely cut in pieces. Im talking about everything and the only thing that they left were my Corbeau seats all greasy though. The roof was cut off, painted the bottom half of the car primer black, engine bay was cut up, and some parts of the chassis. There is a new project though, if you have AIM talk to me there, my screen name is DRFTMYTAIL.

Alex