HybridZ

RB26DETT POWERED 280ZX

CUBAN

yer right, sleeper!

The number Tetsu used was 400hp. I'm not sure where the 600 number came from---maybe that was the NOS shot--It would not suprise me one bit if he had some ridiculous 200 shot for spool-up. The car had phenomenal accelleration, and amazing response.

Guest d3finitlymaybe

mmm lets see here ill take #'s 155, 225, 227, 230, 234 ;), 241, 252, 257, 291, 319, 365, 428, 446, and 461. :) good pics, i love that electric blue colored 300zx...awsome color.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 years later...

you know browsing Google and most of the web i have been looking for a 280zx, 80's z with a gt-r motor in it and all I seem to usually would get is 240 some 510's and 300zx, but dude this car looks sick and now I know how the motor roughly fits, thank you for posting these picture's! That car looks great and the club car show, seem like everyone gets along, and is having a great time. Glad to see some one finally do build like this, instead of a standard 350 chev swap.. Do a burnout if and when you can, have a good one. cheers!