HybridZ

NOSZcar pics

scarp

That is an absolutely incredible launch. If mine hooks anything like that next year you may as well shoot me dead on the spot as I woul ddie a happy man. Thanks for the photos!

------------------

Drewz

Thank you all for the fine words and thank you Stan for the video. The rear of the car is stock with the R200 diff solid mount and I have a coil over kit like Pete with 175 lbs springs. The car is NOT lowered. No it don't run 6.0's it has gone a 6.54 @ 109.00 in the 1/8 which should put me in the high 9s. The best 60ft ever has been a 1.50. These runs have all been mad in HOT weather. On the 125 shot it went a 10.31 @ 130.00, I have yet to make a pass in the 1/4 with the secound stage! I am now putting a full cage in the car to keep it safe. I drive this car on the street with pump gas and have a secound fuel cell for the NOS with race gas. E-mail me if you have any more questions, later guys and gals.

Jason D.

I don't think Jason will mind me telling, but months ago we emailed on the subject of springs. He found that stiffer springs in the rear caused horrible wheel spin, and he ended up with 175 lb/in to be able to hook up.

Incredible - 109mph in the 1/8th! With a stockish suspension no less!

• 2 weeks later...

Welll... seems to me that perhaps a few more seconds of video tape might just show the scoreboard..

As for staging with the rear tires - yup I'm a member of that club! Came out of the bleach box a touch hard, was real nervous, and saw the right lights on the tree - ready to roll right? D-Oh!

Everybody gets nervous at the line, hell how do you even know if it was the regular driver in the car? Cut him some slack - car still ran real nice but I think there was a bit of wasted motion off th eline (shrug). Z's squat - we'll live :-)