HybridZ

LS1 T56 Driveshaft

Cyrus,

Check the search engines on how to measure the length. Everyone seems to be mounting their engines just a little bit differently so you'll need to measure your specific installation. I think someone got into it a bit on the 105 message long string you started a few weeks ago. I haven't gotten that far so can't help yet. Maybe in about a month I'll know something.

I'm using the camaro driveshaft. How long depends on where your motor is mounted. I think I told the driveline shop 24.5 inches (but I have a bad memory). Whatever I told them, it's about 1/2 too short.

JTR sells the Neapco adapter. It's suppsedly a widely available part, but JTR has them in stock and the price is fair. The adapter doesn't work with the smaller pinion flange. I am using the one that came with the 200SX R200 that I am running. Not sure what other cars this flange came on. You also have to use an adapter Ujoint. I took the 2 parts (flange adapter and camaro DS) to the parts counter and he matched up a special Ujoint. I forget the part number, but I think it's been mentioned on hybridz before - possibly by me.