HybridZ

Come view my videos...

JMortensen

Man.. that is AWESOME! Nice driving dude.. I have to find some place here to go and do that.. By the spring, I hope to have my car 'up to snuf' suspension/braking wise, and some more hp under my foot.. then I'll have to learn to drive it again! I was thinking of getting a few friends together and seeing if we could start a local autoX club.. there are a few new parking lots around here that would be perfect for it.. just have to get permision and go out after store hours.. heh heh.. Cool stuff man..

Well thanks guys! :D That was a while ago too. The Z was already 2 or 3 steps ahead of that stage when I tore into it in the spring, and with this new round of $$$ I'm throwing at the Z it should be a hell of a lot faster than way back in 2000.

datsunlover, if you really want to do it right see if there is already an existing club in your area. Between timing lights and several hundred cones it's really expensive to do an autox yourself, not to mention the time constraints. Takes a long time to set up and tear it down. All the ones that I've been to have been at very rural airfields, and people showed up at crack of dawn to start setting up and go home at dusk or worse.

There's little to no money in it. All for fun. All the people who take their own time and money to set these events up deserve a big thumbs up.