HybridZ

"painless"

Guest 280ZMT

Guest 280ZMT

I would like to know if anyone has tried to put a "painless" wiring kit in their Z? I have a 75 280 that the wiring is trashed and hacked to nothing,

or is there any one that sells a wiring kit for the 280? All the electrical in the car is stock.

Guest 280ZMT

Thank you for the link, it has given me ideas. Although I am not sure how I am going to handle the problem. The only wiring that is bad in my car is the under hood wiring and some of the wiring under the dash, the under hood wiring is so dry rotted that is you touch it breaks, and the dash wiring has wires that go every where and no where at the same time HA HA. Thank You.

This is my opinion, but if you want to know and understand your car, rewire it. The factory stuff is so mind boggling that if you even try to fix other peoples 'mods' of, or other damage to the system, you will go nuts. Or maybe you won't but I ripped out all mine and went to town, with nice new LABLED wiring from painless. SOOO EASY!

mostly