HybridZ

So this is the way its gonna be...

Mikelly

Guest Carrman

The admins and moderators here should be commended for the blod, sweat, and tears put into running this site, and making it the number one Z car resource on the net. While my 75 280 with L28ET is not considered as much a hybrid as the the V8 guys on here, I still feel very at home here, and appreciate the volumes of information I've used in the building of my car. If the folks who run our happy home here on the net have to play hardball to keep this site up to the standards it's known for, then that's what it takes. Keep the flame burning boys!

Dave Carr

• 1 month later...

Amen. All I want to add is that the people who make up HybridZ have been professional, courteous and very helpful. I feel this is a tight community of Z lovers and people just coming in to start trouble really have no place here. To me HybridZ is my library I come here to research, study and learn. I think it is a great idea to hold people to a higher standard.

KG78Z

• 2 months later...

I have been a member of this site for four or five years now and must say THANK YOU to all the People who make this site work. I think it has no equal! No flaming or trashing.

Go to the other sites out there and you will have to deal with Jerks, Trash talkers and immature idiots.

Thanks Again for a great place to come hang out!

Mike Worth aka Zfan

I just wanted to say that for the last few years of owning a Z and coming here, I haven't even wanted to go to any other forums. I agree, this is my home too. So, thanks. I might not be able to share as much with anyone else as I am not a car builder etc professionally and I have limited experience. But please lets keep this site the same. I know that when I have a question that might seem stupid to others I don't get flamed. Happy new year to all and I will keep enjoying this great site.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest orthchr

I have just purchased my first Z car. A 76 280Z and I am new to the site. After researching on zcar and other forums I have used this site for all of my information. This is the only site I have found that isnt a bunch of bench racing and trash talking. All of the members post factual information and are interested in helping with the posting. Oh, and I dont mind searching either! Thanks for the GREAT RESOURCE

• 3 months later...

I know I am a little late, but a compliment is in order to those who keep this place in order. I am new here but I have been involved with a number of forums. I was a regular member at one in particular, but I have never been treated with as much respect in any online situation as I have here. Well, except for being told to search, but that is to be expected. This site is refreshing in an old fashioned sort-of way.

Thanks

Tanner McGraw

• 1 month later...

n00b here. First of all, I want to say thanks for putting together such a great resource for Z cars, and second I want to make sure I don't get on anyone's nerves :D I am known to be a bit... opinionated :twak: to put it nicely. If I get out of line, feel free to tell me to shaddup and sit down :D I am usually a fairly laid-back person, but every now and then someone will "hit the red button" and activate one of my oddball pet peeves. I'll do my best to be kind and tactful...

Guest Want aZ

Though you can tell by my name I havent purchased a car yet but the vast amounts of information and experience that is available and found here is infinately invaluable!!!

The rules are there for a reason, as well they should be, I fully support the admins and moderators of this site and all that they do to make this a better, more productive site....

Thanks for all of your hard work!!!

Damon Alexander