HybridZ

RB26DETT 240Z sale??

BRAD D

Sorry if you guys dont like adds here :oops:

I’m mildly thinking of selling my Z, New house takes a lot of my time and I now have a SX (sorry but I like air, power windows and a newer chassis) don’t know what to ask but I know I have over 20K US into it would like to get some where in the high teens for it…

Again don’t know.. If the price is right I will let it go.

It has a ton of aftermarket parts in it look here for a list and pic’s page two.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/709284

You should be mechanically inclined to own this car. I would also install a roll cage because a 400+ Zcar is a handful.

The car is not perfect it dose have its flaws. That can be fixed easy. i.e. getting turn signals working and more tuning for day to day driving. Just some small things.

The car runs 11.7 @ 117MPH will get into the tens with bigger turbos.

If you are serious e mail me

Rb26_240z@hotmail.com

Guest Zcarsmakemyheadhurt

I don't know that I would sell out for a SX but that blue one is real, real sweet. I got a hot little turbo set up for the KA if your interested.

Brad - Sorry to hear that you are thinking of selling the Z! We have not heard from you in awhile, makes sense if you now have a house to take care of. Its lots of work for sure.

Your car is simply maginificent and your asking price is VERY reasonable. You may want to think of eBay as it has a more "coast to coast" audience that the Hybridz Classifieds section.

Good luck with the house and the S14!

Yasin

Shit brad i bought a house with a 3 car garage just so i could make the wife happy and keep her car and the Z in the garage ;>

I agree. the person willing to buy a rbZ will do so off ebay and be willing to either drive it or ship it.

Brad - you got PM form me

I´m very interested in your car, as I´m looking for either a well made RB240Z or will go for my own "transform".

I think, as I as well just bourgt at house, though in Denmark, my wife would be pleased if I got a complete car.

Please do send me some more pictures and a phone number so I can call you.

Stefan :D