HybridZ

F#^*$!& SNOW!!

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Last Friday I pulled my Z out of the backyard. I had it parked for the winter. I finally get it insured and ready to drive Tuesday. I got up in the morning and saw the forecast said chance of snow. I decided that I would drive it to work anyway. I drove it halfway through December, how bad could it be? Well, prety damn bad apparently. Soon after work it started to lightly snow, but nothing stuck. It was kind of a slow rain. Well, as the afternoon progressed it started to freeze. Then the snow kept falling. The roads we're frickin terrible. Now my car has stock brakes that don't exactly work 100%. So I'm like F*(# this, I'm gonna wreck if I try to drive it home. I got a ride home and had to leave it at work for two nights. I was pretty worried because I work pretty much downtown in our city, and that's where the vast majority of crime is. It was ok, but it just sucks because I was looking forward to driving it so much. The roads are getting better, but they we're just about completely clear before Tuesday. This crap seems to happen every year here. Last year we had a big snow in May. This why Im moving to Florida this fall. I'm tired of this crap. Sorry, I just had to vent.

Thanks.

Guest Anonymous

Central. Not sure exactly. A couple of friends and I are doing that whole get the hell out of Alaska thing. It's pretty much the exact opposite of where we are now, so we're definitely looking forward to it.