HybridZ

3 1/2 Days,3400 Miles,10states!

Guest RON JONES

Guest RON JONES

And made it back home with no problems.Picked up My Motorhome thursday night and started the long ride Home.First off,I couldn't of been happyer with the shape this unit is in,its mint.Its a 1995 34 1/2FT Newmar Dutch Star with a 12ft slide out.It only had 12,194 miles when I picked it up.The guy hardly used it!My Brother flew out with Me to take the Ride home.We Made one long term stop that wasn't for sleeping(5 0r 6 hours).That was in Memphis Tenn.on saturday night.That town rocks!Beal ST. is the best!Started at the Hard Rock and just bounce around from bar to bar.Had a great time.I'd like to go back there sometime!Great People!Any of You Guys that live around there,or have been there know. rockon.gif .I'll post some pics of the Motorhome if anyone is interested?Maybe tomorrow.

Guest kc6wfs

Hi Ron,

You will love the MH.

I sure miss mine and might get another in a few years.

Makes camping a ton easy'r.. it's already packed!!!!!

Glad you made it back ok.

Heard a funny joke a while back.

A fellow from out of the country rented a motorhome and on the 2nd

day he had to go to the bathroom and noticed the cruze control and thought thats cool.

I'll put it in cruze control!

Went back to do what ever and wham... roll, ouch.

The person explaned to the CHP that he had it in cruze control and went back to use the bathroom..

hehe

Don't know if i beleave it but thats what I heard....

Enjoy!!! rockon.gif

Dave

cheers.gif