HybridZ

My soon to be 280 zx *PICS*

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Hey guys whats up? I heavent posted much here before i just been reading everything around and wanted to say hi.I been a Z-car nut since i had my first one at age 17. That was my first car a 82 ZXT 2+2 back in 1993. Car was stolen back 3 years ago and since then i been itching to get one. I promissed my self and friends that mark my words i will own one once again.

Well here she is 90% chance things will work out.

Check the pics and tell me what u think.

280sideANDrear.jpg

This is what it has and what it needs.

Has now

-full re done floors 2 years ago

-zero rust with blue pearl paint with gold/purple

-Motorsport Auto body kit

-5 speed new clutch and rebuilt tranny

-re finished rims

-new dash and carpeting

-new tires and stock suspension

-204 000 kms (Canadian car)

Needs

-exhaust mani gasket

-soccer ball size dent in a fender (no paint chip/rust around it)

-A/c refill

bascially it

]Fully loaded (no digi dash though thank god)

One downer is its anon turbo :(

But other then that i love it and i cant wait for the deal to go over and done with.

Since this is a Hybrid forum how about i tell you about my current car.Its not a Z but i love it .

Its a 92 Hyundai Sonata with a 4g63 Turbo Eclipse swap, fully built bottom end with 9:1 JE pistons, Pauter rods all ARP bolts everywhere and metal head gasket. Custom tubular turbo header,T#/T4 turbo, deltagte external wastegate, ACT 2600 clutch with phanton LSD, 3" turbo back exhaust 722 cc injectors, custom intake manifold.Also have B&G lowering springs on Koni shocks and 17" ADR white rims. Thats about i can think of now , oh and the whole thing is runned by a HAltech stand alone engine management unit smile.gif

damn wasted so much money , no wonder it took me so long to get another Z smile.gif

Cheers cheers.gif

Guest Anonymous

Thanks guys smile.gif

ratedZ,

man your car reminds me of my 82 zxt i had 3 years ago. Same color ,tinted and lowered. Looking good man. Where you get white face gauges ??

Yes plans are to drop a turbo engine in it and either play with the stock wiring harness or swap the turbo harness over , not sure yet. I dont wanna go crazy on speed mods on this car cause i already have my car which is a 400 hp "sleeper" :D but i wouldnt mind 260 hp range nice cruiser. I basicaly wanted this Z for weekend cruiser and just pimp :D