HybridZ

Life's little Curve Balls..... Or Mike's Soap Opera....

Mikelly

mike hope the mrs gets better.the problem at work will go away with time.there is no such thing as a secure job any more.my own problem is how to make a career change at 42 because i am in a job where you dont get promoted.dragging my butt to work is tough but at least they leave me alone.next worst thing is finding out that my best friend from high school that i used to smoke tons of pot with is already retired and owns property in hawaii.

Jim,

Read your e-mail. This thing is going into the week four mark, with me being re-assigned for three weeks now... Tasking has been VERY minimal and one would think that they would want to get some productivety out of an employee making the kind of change I make.... I'm litteraly bored out of my mind... What's worse is the internet connection at work is so slow, I can't even fill the day with internet surfing distractions...

Mike :rolleyes:

Mike, I hope Donna is getting better each day and that the pain goes away. Sorry to hear of all the stuff you have been going through, but there is almost always a higher reason for it--I'm sure you will come out stronger being the winner you are.

Lone, you have so much talent I really believe you will find something in a new life in AZ. Bummer that you will be far away from Kali, but I wish you the very best.

Davy

Guest Want aZ

Mike although I am new on here, I can relate to your problems, Last year has been tough around here too...Last April, in fact a year ago today my wife had a spinal fusion done..well things went well for a while, although the recovery was long I took 3 weeks off of work to help her..bathed her, dressed her, etc , now there is a build up of scar tissue and she is loseing feeling and control of her right leg...looking at more surgery but I'm keeping my head up...she is a wonderful woman that I love dearly, and she tolerates me and the military, which is a job in itself...though I only have 2 years left then I face a career change at 43...Hope I make it through that. I think I should be employable though, 20 yrs in military at supervisory level, 2 yr degree in const mgt, 4 yr degree in Engr Mgt. Hoping to relocate to Fla after I got done playing Army as my wife puts it...And on top of all that She said that I sould buy another project car...What a woman, Its been several years since Ive had one, and I am actually looking forward to it, in addition to my hunting and fishing...another diversion

Anyway hang in there...I surely hope that your wife will be OK, We do get awfully attached to them dont we..I really dont know what I would do without mine

Best Regards

Damon Alexander

SSG, US Army

Well the issue with Donna gest to start over. We got the test results and the Hiedal Hernia wasn't there and the MASS that was evident in the CatCasn wasn't there in the upper GI. On top of that, her insurance company realy screwed up, mis-coded several procedures wrong, and billed us for about $800! She is sorting that out now and We have an appointment with my Dr. the day after we get back from MSA. Her pain is more intermitant now, but she still has spikes...

Thanks for all the well wishes...means a lot to Donna and I both!

Mike :D

....Crazy, my program director just came by and handed me an envelope... I'm being investigated for some alegations made by unhappy employees, yet the company just now gave me a HUGE salary increase...

The irony in this......

Mike rolleyesg.gif

Hey Guys,

I guess that it's times like these that puts a lot of things in perspective. At the end of the day, if you have your health everything else is just fluff. Remember, a job is just a job, a car is just a car......we only have a limited time here on this spinning ball, so be happy and take things a minute at a time! I wish all you guys the best of luck and well wishes!

Carpe Diem!

Tim