HybridZ

RB20/25/26/30 Links

Zhadman

***** Thanks to eh? @ Nico for this info... ****

" I'm surprise I didn't know this but Z32 lifters, retainers and valve collets are the same P/N as RB25's..13231-79S00 LIFTER-VALVE

13210-D4200 COLLET-VALVE SPRING

13209-D4200 RETAINER-VALVE SPRING

Always visually verify it's the same before you buy though."

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

There is a great selection of RB related items from New Zealands Internet Auction Site www.trademe.co.nz. If there is anything that anyone would like questions asked for, or to purchase let me know and maybe we can work something out.

Top Mount Turbo Manifold: http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/Car-parts-accessories/Performance/Turbos/auction-85664152.htm

Adjustable cam gears:

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/Car-parts-accessories/Performance/Other/auction-85710254.htm

Theres often alot of greddy style intake manifolds there, but currently theres nothing.

Aswell as http://www.skylinesaustralia.com there is also http://www.skylinesdownunder.com

• 3 weeks later...

Sifted through the posts, does anyone know if the Z32 and RB rear/front main seals are the same? I would also assume if they were the same, that also the cam seals would be the same as well

**Edit- Found out the RB front main seal is the same as a VG30, and the RB cam seals are the same as the VG30. The rear main is NOT the same**

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know what the part number is for the two relays located next to the ECU on the RB20 harness? I have decided to join the swap fray and noticed that they were missing. This was supposed to be a full swap. I guess that does not include relays. But then how does one verify that the engine runs ok before the 30 day warranty runs out. Don’t answer that. I should have used a microscope to look at the pictures online before getting the engine.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jnthn

Hi, I got Nissan Cefiro A31 and its model 1990 RB20 SOHC N/A. I got this distributors problem where the engine running for a while and then turn off when i shift it to R or D (its automatic actually).

Been trying to find the one piece of these parts unfortunately im out of luck. now i found this forums with lots of stories in it about cars.

Maybe one of you guys might want to assist. Ok this is the first post i've made and

im also planning to swap the 1GZ Toyota engine to my Nissan Cefiro because in malaysia i know nissan parts are very difficult to find one to import those thing in huge package we required an approved permit for importations.

Please to hear and Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest DevilZwannabe

So I know it's not a link, but the people at mckinney motorsports replied an email I had involvling the pricing of some of there rb-swap parts and it rapes you as follows:

mount kit (engine and trans) $670.00

driveshaft $500.00,

custom alum radiaotor $550.00

custom intercooler w/alum piping kit $950.00

wiring harness conversion $500.00

custom GReddy intake manifold $950.00 OR Copy intake manifold $700.00

The mount kit is $30 cheaper than advertised, but still $700 after shipping for some, the rest are options that for a lesser metal fabricator like me are almost the only option; the only other benefit is the cleaner install look. my goal of an RB26 swap for 6 large is becoming more of a pipe dream!

• 9 months later...
Guest jdm-online.com
So I know it's not a link, but the people at mckinney motorsports replied an email I had involvling the pricing of some of there rb-swap parts and it rapes you as follows:

mount kit (engine and trans) $670.00

driveshaft $500.00,

custom alum radiaotor $550.00

custom intercooler w/alum piping kit $950.00

wiring harness conversion $500.00

custom GReddy intake manifold $950.00 OR Copy intake manifold $700.00

The mount kit is $30 cheaper than advertised, but still $700 after shipping for some, the rest are options that for a lesser metal fabricator like me are almost the only option; the only other benefit is the cleaner install look. my goal of an RB26 swap for 6 large is becoming more of a pipe dream!

We have quite a few RB engines and front clips in stock. Feel free to either go to our website or give us a call at 514.325.1771 should yu have any questions. We also have a 'Live Chat' program available on our website to answer your questions right away.

Thank you,

Andre

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
There is a great selection of RB related items from New Zealands Internet Auction Site www.trademe.co.nz. If there is anything that anyone would like questions asked for, or to purchase let me know and maybe we can work something out.

I noticed this and checked out Georges profile, not active since '07.

If anyone notices something on trademe.co.nz they want, i am willing to consider acting as a NZ agent for you guys.

• 1 month later...
I noticed this and checked out Georges profile, not active since '07.

If anyone notices something on trademe.co.nz they want, i am willing to consider acting as a NZ agent for you guys.

I might take you up on that. I don't think the VH45 platform is gonna take me where I wanna go.