HybridZ

Ignition Switch wires 82 L28ET-->260z

260ZRED

Can you guys please fill in or tell me what I have WRONG???

This is what I am about to wire. (AND means the wire physicly splits)

BR of ignition switch - goes to BR of Acc. Relay AND through a 20amp fuse to YG of ASCD controller. [question 3]

WB of ignition switch - goes to WB of fuel pump relay AND to WB of the WB|R plug that goes into the Br|Br fusible links.

Y of ignition switch - Y of [service manual label 2] efi harness AND to starter solenoid.

BW of ignition switch - BW of the ignition coil plug BW|YW AND to condensor AND to inhibitor relay [question 2]

GY - unknown [question 1]

Question 1: GY? Anybody? I keep looseing the wire with the service manual, it seems to track all over 3 pages. Sometimes I end up in things like rear defogger or the gauges...

Question 2: What is the inhibitor relay and is it necessary for the engine to run well?

Question 3: What is the ASCD controller and do I need it for engine to run well? I'm 99.9% sure the answer is 'yes,' but just in case..

Feel free to change anything or fill in the info, or make it simpler if you can.

Thanks alot guys.

I sure miss the separate L28ET forum.. doh!