HybridZ

Just pulled the motor out of my 510

510six

Just pulled the motor/tranny out of the 510.IT had 4 burnt pistons from running lean on the N20 .and the head wil have to be welded and re surfaced.I talked to both JE and Ross about a set of pistons and JE has a 90 day wait and Ross has only a 3 week turn around.So I will be using Ross pistons, after around 200 drag launches on a huge shot of N20 I can`t really complain as the motor has held up quite well to this point.

I just purchased a t3 t4 turbo with a 60 comp housing and a 60 trim wheel and the plan is to run around 15psi of boost on the street with methanol injection and 20 psi with a bit more methanol when the liquid -air IC is activated. Hoping for 400rwh at 20psi of boost,then addding whatever shot of N20 it takes to make 550rwh with race gas.As several friends of mine are familiar with AEM EMS I will be running their race only system as soon as it is avalable.I want to add the fuel for the N20 via the injectors and have the EMS controll everything.http://www.aempower.com/ . 10,000 rpm will be making a twin disc pro street style clutch for the 510 as The current sintered iron clutch disc only lasts about 5000 miles before a rebuilt is neccesary.With the twin disc setup the car should be a more "streetable" vechicle and the rebuilds will be fewer.http://www.10000rpm.com/ .All I really want is a 510 that will blow off a Viper on the freeway and be able to run a 10 sec 1/4 mile drving to the track.While handling reasonably well in street trim.