HybridZ

I'm joining the RB26 crew

Guest JAMIE T

Guest JAMIE T

I have purchased an RB26DETT. I should have it after the new year. I'm getting some 272 cams with it also. I'm stoked! I've been back and forth with engine choices for my latest project. I was going to use the LT1 and 6 spd from my Z28. I'm proud to have chosen to go with the RB26. I've joined the RB26DETT yahoo group also. I've been in contact with Matt, and Rick Wong. I'm getting valve springs from Matt and some motor mounts from Rick. I'll have the OEM type mounts also. Just letting you guys know I'm here. I'll also be developing parts for the RB as well.

Guest MickieB

I'll be getting an RB26 soon hopefully. I'm having trouble finding a place in australia that will do me a decent price. Stony thanks for the write up, if not for that i'd have to pay to get it done!

• 3 weeks later...
I have purchased an RB26DETT. I should have it after the new year. I'm getting some 272 cams with it also. I'm stoked! I've been back and forth with engine choices for my latest project. I was going to use the LT1 and 6 spd from my Z28. I'm proud to have chosen to go with the RB26. I've joined the RB26DETT yahoo group also. I've been in contact with Matt, and Rick Wong. I'm getting valve springs from Matt and some motor mounts from Rick. I'll have the OEM type mounts also. Just letting you guys know I'm here. I'll also be developing parts for the RB as well.

Me too. I'm lining up getting mine and all the parts. Shiro is sold down to one Z.

Time to finish and have some damn fun for once....