HybridZ

Let's see your RB Z...

DETurbine

You can get NA RB headers from japan.
Yes I know I have 3 sets of stainless steel units but they needed modifying for the S30 body (well I have 2 and won the auction for another set the other day - just waiting to hear from the seller re the collection/payment details) so looking to see if these are a different version to those that I have which are for Skylines with RB20 or RB25's in DE :)

Looks good - what headers are they? Custom made? or modified from a different model etc?

I spent about 6 months searching around ebay.au and ebay.uk looking for a header. Finally found one on ebay.au for around 375 shipped iirc which was brand new made for an r33. I bought it not knowing if it would even fit in the engine bay and of course it didnt. It hit the fire wall so I cut it down to get it re-welded so that was ok. Then the nut on the steering arm would hit when turning the wheels so I had to grind that half way down. Despite all that bs it was definatly worth it. I havn't been on the dyno since the motor was first put in but seat of the pants feel tells me there was a pretty big improvement, id guess 20 or so whp/tq..

• 2 weeks later...

Hi folks,

Heres mine- a 260z 2+2 with a s2 rb25det. Only 'finished' it about 3 weeks before leaving to go to Canada for 8 months! so i have something very tempting to go home to now!! Cant wait to get back home and get some more Km's under its belt. Its only running on the factory ecu for now, but will be changed to probably a Link G3 when i get some more money. Disk brake rear, 4 pot skyline fronts, adjustable koni's allround. Exhaust is a twin pipe- 2.25" diameter. I did it like this cos i wanted to get away from the "chuffy" sounding 3" or large diameter pipe, and have a "tight" sounding but flowey enough exhaust. it sounds amazing, not at all like the average skyline boy racer with big bore- which is what i wanted. Was way harder to make though!

Let me know what ya think!

Justin.

n696489128_2330015_7473494_thumb.jpg

n696489128_2330012_3947212_thumb.jpg

n696489128_1128340_1726_thumb.jpg

Hey KnuckleDuster (Adam, right? - sorry, terrible with names). This is Ben, I bought the shortened driveshaft from you.

Just wanted to comment on the pics, those are great! Professional or another hobby of yours? And to everyone else, I saw this car in person and it IS one sweet ride!

Btw, my RB project is on hold due to having my 620 pickup in pieces right now on a KA24DE swap ( I need to work on my ability to focus on one thing at a time :icon56: ), but I did find the right yoke to go on the driveshaft - for FREE! Fyi, the DET tranny needs the larger one from a Z32 (NA or TT will work).

Take care.

Heres mine.. non turbo :eek:

MG_3163.jpg

http://www.zccjdm.com/catalog.php/azcarbum/dt43199/pd1055561/KAMEARI_PERFORMANCE_SEATING

Kameari seats, they are sooooooo comfy.

Call Brian at Z car custom

Ahh okay. Figured they might be them from zccjdm. Talked to Brian before, great guy to work with. Wish there was a knock-off or replica of those, cause they $$. Great looking car man, keep up the work.

I still have a long way to go, but I'm getting closer to the finish.

8-9-09002.jpg

8-9-09005.jpg

I can't wait to drive it :mrgreen:

nice!!!!!!!!

Let me tell you right now... there is nothing like it.

I started buying ♥♥♥♥ to make my car a monster but am now selling most of it and beefing up the suspension/braking instead. GTR motors just plain rock. Im running 11 psi and cant imagine anymore. 1st/2nd light up like nothing.

Yeah it's Adam :eek: Thanks, the pictures were taken by a friend of mine whos really into photography. He actually dosn't really like how those pictures came out by I love them. Goodluck with your project.. id like to see some progress pics..

Hey KnuckleDuster (Adam, right? - sorry, terrible with names). This is Ben, I bought the shortened driveshaft from you.

Just wanted to comment on the pics, those are great! Professional or another hobby of yours? And to everyone else, I saw this car in person and it IS one sweet ride!

Btw, my RB project is on hold due to having my 620 pickup in pieces right now on a KA24DE swap ( I need to work on my ability to focus on one thing at a time :icon56: ), but I did find the right yoke to go on the driveshaft - for FREE! Fyi, the DET tranny needs the larger one from a Z32 (NA or TT will work).

Take care.