HybridZ

Links for RB Importers

Guest Mateo

Being near about 4 hours away from any major city, I can't really just look around for imported motors in Texas. So not only to answer my question, what is your personal favorite RB or other JDM motor importer? Throw up a link, address or phone number for future references for people trying to find their dream motors. I only know one from here say from a friend who visited Houston a while back, http://www.ASAPmotors.com

Guest magnadyne
www.flashoptions.com

I poked around that site alittle while and found some cool stuff. I want a GTi-R powered early 90's SE-R real bad.

Flash has some great deals also. They are usually my first choice, but just the other day I e-mailed them about a RB26 & RB25 tranny combo, and they replyed that they had a RB26 clip that they haven't been able to get rid of so the price would be almost 6k for the whole combo. Ha!

So I e-mailed back saying I don't need a whole clip, they came back with a price of 5k. Riiiiight

Aside from them REALLY wanting to get rid of that clip, I think they can get damn near anything, and have awesome prices too.