HybridZ

Time slip database

SuperDan

• Administrators

Is now working :)

You can access it thru the "HybridZ" menu (above left).

To create your own entry, goto your user CP and select on the left "Vehicle Profile"

NOTE! If you enter an ET thats 11.999 or quicker will be required to post a scanned copy of the actual slip.:twisted:

Have Fun!!

Guest 73TPIZ

Thanks SuperDan,

I just uploaded my info. Very cool. Thanks.

Can we do 2 entries (or more) for when (if ever) i get the 355 in it? That way people could compare whenever we do an engine swaps, add Turbo, nitrous, etc (See our progression). Or do we only get the 1 and we just keep updating that.

Again, thanks.

• Administrators
Can we do 2 entries (or more) for when (if ever) i get the 355 in it? That way people could compare whenever we do an engine swaps, add Turbo, nitrous, etc (See our progression). Or do we only get the 1 and we just keep updating that.

Not sure yet, still looking into it :wink:

• 1 month later...
Guest bastaad525

here it was!! I knew I saw a thread about this somewhere! I wanted to reply in this thread but couldn't find it so I posted a new thread on the site support forum.

Anyways, I just wanted to say, great idea with time slip database... any way you could follow it up with a dyno graph database? I think this would be another cool feature to have where people could browse and see what kind of power people are getting with different setups.

• 5 months later...