HybridZ

A quick FI and ignition 280zxt to S30 turbo swap guide

bumble zee

I really appreciate the reply but ended up throwing in the towel on the stock system and have gone with Megasquirt 2. I noticed with the threads that have links instead of embedding the information in this site it gets lost in the shuffle of cyberspace.  Servers move, domains move people delete pages etc.  Hopefully you can give some insight to someone else out there that is struggling like I was about a year ago.

Edited by motomanmike

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hey, great post. Helped me all the way through and is what got me to actually get my engine running. Just one question. If fig. Q is the ground for the ecu or for the ignitor? For instance do I run a ground right to the harness plug end? If so what is it for because my car starts and runs fine without that ground

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

what wire GOES TO THE FUEL PUMP + itself. Help!

What do you want that wire to do?  Power the pump?  Ground the pump?  You could look in the 1981 Nissan Service Manual.  The EFEC chapter probably shows it.

What do you want that wire to do? Power the pump? Ground the pump? You could look in the 1981 Nissan Service Manual. The EFEC chapter probably shows it.

Looking for where my power + green wire from the fuel pump connects to

If you don't have the control relays, you'll need to come up with your own system. "M" is the fuel pump.

Cool this will be my plan b if I can't figure out the stock wiring. I'm actually following the original 81 harness swap build thread posted on here. But dude doesn't mention where the wire for the actual fuel pump gets spliced into the harness