HybridZ

MegaSquirt Map Information Sharing (all code versions)

Guest Loose_Screws

Is anyone else out there running MS2X 3.2.1 with the DIYAutotune 12-1 disk and have it running well? Mine runs pretty pretty good, but I can tell there is room to improve.

I'm interested in checking out your settings if you would mind posting it.

Thanks!!

my 280zxt PDF.pdf

Edited by macambra

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am running a MS2-Extra (MS2357-C) Firmware 3.1.1. Is there anyone with a base .msq for a stock block and head l28et. I would like it to run pretty rich for now because I don't know exactly what mods the previous owner did. I am still researching the parts and items on the car. I just bought the car and the guy I bought it from did a hack job on the wiring so he couldn't get it back running. I plan on taking it to get it tuned and dyno'd once its up and running.

My setup is basic. Has an intercooler, stock injectors (PWM), diy trigger wheel, and ford cops. Just some minor changes and should be good for you. Could probably use more timing in certain areas.

Edited by loy

• 1 month later...

Thought I might as well put my map on here.

Specs on my setup are as follows:

MS3/MS3X

L28ET F54/P90 head

DIY CAS wheel

RB26 TPS

RB26 444cc injectors/ RB26 ballast resistors

Chrysler 420A air intake temp sensor

Zeitronix sourced MAP (50psi)

L28ET CHTS

Ford COP w/ RB25 igniter @2.0ms dwell

DIY boost soleniod tuned to 13psi @ 55% duty cycle

L28et_boost_12psi.zip

The fuel map still needs cleaned up, its getting about 10.5afr at 12psi and 5000rpm

Edited by winstonusmc

Does anyone have a timing map to share that is proven for 300whp and at what psi? I'm running msII v3 on my l28et with a t3/t4. I'm still running the stock turbo cam as well. I'm currently at 260whp and 308tq at 15psi. I don't want to crank the boost to achieve the 300whp if possible because I want this thing to last a while.Thanks guys

Edited by Nelatl

I am still tuning my MS3, but my highest timing is approximately 38-40 degrees from 3000 rpm up, and I set my initial timing to 18.  At the moment I have considerable retard built into the higher manifold pressures, so my timing is currently set to 29 degrees at maximum boost midrange rpm, and drop to only about 15-17 degrees at maximum boost up to 6000+ rpm.

• 6 months later...

Can someone post a basic N/A set-up?

my specs:

L28 (3.0 stroker, mild performance build)

Fuel ONLY

Stock ignition

Stock injectors/manifold

MS2 with 2.60000 firmware

I just need to compare the base settings and VE table to make sure I don't have something out in left field. I know I'll have to get it dialed in afterwards.

• 1 month later...

Not sure if I should put this in this thread or not but can anyone take a look at my datalog and tune give me some advice one getting my l28et running better. The motor is pretty much stock and I am using a MS2 3.57 with the newest firmware and a DIY trigger wheel.

You should start a new thread in the MS forum. For one thing, most of us run much higher timing you do. I'm running 41° at cruise and 25° at 180 KpA.

You can also lean out your cruising AFRs to something closer to 14:7.

• 11 months later...

I am looking for a base L28E map with my MS2.  I tried uploading these msq files from here but I just get errors to import into Tuner Studio v2.6.19.  I get a "Signatures do not match" message.  Anyone have a starting point I can use?  I have the 240sx throttle body and L28et dizzy

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If nothing else, posting a screen shot of the pages relating to fueling, constants, timing, etc makes it easy for people to visualize and interpolate to their setup.

Great to just upload a file, but it's nice to see the charts for cross-platform usage as well (different system other than MS or version incompatibility with .msq file.)

If nothing else, posting a screen shot of the pages relating to fueling, constants, timing, etc makes it easy for people to visualize and interpolate to their setup.

Great to just upload a file, but it's nice to see the charts for cross-platform usage as well (different system other than MS or version incompatibility with .msq file.)

I made a web application just for that.

• 10 months later...