HybridZ

Where do i find 4x4 toyota front caliper rebuild kits (s12w)?

If i know the car is going to sit for about a year before its done should i still rebuild the brakes right away? (they wont see fluid until the end of that year is up)? I heard people saying it is not good to leave brakes sitting but i think thats with fluid in them right?

hey rudy, I'm in Oakland too. What do you drive I will keep a look out for ya. What are the wheels that you are going to use with that brake setup? I have been trying to figure that out since I have the brakes on a shelf for the moment waiting to go on.

i drive a tan ford explorer 92' xlt 5-speed :) what izzz it. my datsun is a 240z though and i am thinking 17X8 wheels using the 4X4.5" pattern they are hard to find though... i liked a couple i saw from exel wheels and some from sportmax... thats "sportmaxwheel.com"... always could go for some reqinds too but lots of people got them. i would put them in 235 yokahama A046 or Parada Spec-2's

if ur ok with ur current brake set up and dont need to upgrade then, i suggest u check ezaccessory.com they have adaptors to turn ur old 240z pattern into a current set up for more wheel options. they are cheap in price but very well built, fast shipping too, good luck